Sunday, October 18, 2015

is there something called time?










wow, has it really been almost 1 year since I posted here? Is time really that fleeting or is it an illusion of the senses?

It has been an amazing, if not sometimes difficult, year. I have traveled, I have painted, I have doodled, I started ballet, I have dreamed.

My husband and I are now much more focused on our 5 year plan. We really want to stop working, if not entirely, enough where we are not completely dependent on it. I guess I will write more about it another time.

I think I missed this, missed this blog many times in my desire to find people who understand how out of place I sometimes feel, and how absolutely wonderful the world continues to be.

Hope to come back soon.

8 comments:

Cloudia said...

You are missed, and appreciated!


ALOHA
ComfortSpiral

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")





Caffeine Girl said...

Yay! I am so happy to hear from you and see your beautiful art!
I am glad that these last nine months have included joy along with difficulty.
I want to hear all about it!

Terra said...

What a nice surprise to hear from you and see your pretty art of the poppy and the butterfly, and to see the page from The Little Prince.
I hope you return to share your journey with us.

Melissa said...

Nice to see your post and glad to hear you are doing well on your 5 year plan! Your art has really blossomed! I especially love that poppy!

Annette said...

yea you are back and love all your art work. So enjoy life my dear xoxoxoxo

Jeanie said...

Ana, I am so happy to see you back. I've missed your beautiful paintings, your thoughtful posts and I'm seeing some wonderful photography, too! What a treat!

Shaharoh said...

We'll be here when you do and will always be there to share the out of space and out of place feeling with you. So happy to hear that the 5 year plan is still going strong and in focus. xoxo Beautiful Lady!

Unknown said...

I truly love your work Ana....hope you are well! Your blog is always filled with such inspiration. Always love my visits here.