Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Complex Personality of Creative People

Source: artmagazinesa

Hello all, the blog will be going through some major overhaul and might be out of commission for about a month.

As I continue on this path of self-discovery, this blog has become much more than a manifesto for art and introversion. The blog is becoming more of a manifesto for all who somehow realized they are a bit cooky, quirky or maybe just off-grid. 

Special, unique, weird, quiet, sensitive, highly sensitive, artsy, creative, renaissance person, shy, and all who somehow don't fit into the mold, be it by orientation, religious beliefs, or the need to focus on life, family, friends, as opposed to things. This blog has become a manifesto to all of those who want life a little less empty, stressful, anxious... for the wanderers...

For all of you creative friends...


16 comments:

Terra said...

I look forward to your blog returning soon as you make some changes. Quite a few of those words fit me, including highly sensitive. Anne Lamott wrote she is highly sensitive and then I thought, hey, me too. I use my creative side to write books (two published) and to play with my gardens.

Red Shoes said...

Don't be gone too long... I'm off to read the article for which you provided the link!

Happy New Year!!!

~shoes~

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm excited ;o) Don't be gone for too long! You will be missed! Happy 2015 ;o) I love the photo!! I want to do that with my hair ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Kyra Wilson said...

Happy New Year! :)

Middle Girl said...

Sounds yummy fun. Here's to peace filled days. :-)

Thanks for the link.

Bohemian said...

I totally agree... Creative Types are very Complex... so I really look forward to the evolution of your wonderful Blog! Happy New Year... Dawn... The Bohemian

The Dancing Crone said...

Great article. New year's blessings, Ana!

Caffeine Girl said...

I'm looking forward to seeing where you are headed. Thanks for bringing us along!

Jess said...

I've always been drawn to your blogposts because you often put into words how I have felt. It's great to find like minds! I look forward to your new blog. :)
Happy new year Ana!
Jess xx

foxysue said...

Happy New Year to you Ana and all the best with your overhaul! x

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Ana....thanks for sharing this link...superb!! You are such an inspiration!!

Ileana said...

Happy 2015 to you, chica! Wishing you a beautiful, creative and passionate new year! xo

Palomasea said...

It has been such a blessing to find kindreds through blogging...you are one of them, Ana...and I so hope you continue this connection, as well as the dialog of how to thrive as a creative HSP in this crazy world...
Your wisdom and art are a great source of inspiration to me.
All the greatest of wishes to you on your path to freedom and joy...
♡♡♡
~ Irina

Almost Precious said...

That article hits the nail on the head - a perfect summation of the creative soul.

I think your new blog direction sounds exciting and will be received well by all of your adoring followers. :)

Annette said...

Hello my young friend, wow the colored hair, now that would take guts to wear that. Fun pic though. Will look forward to you being back and blogging your "good stuff" hugs and have fun. oxox

Palomasea said...

Just popping in to say hello and wish you a lovely Autumn, dear Ana.
I hope all is well and your creative juices are flowing!
xoxoxoxo
- Irina