Saturday, July 16, 2016

The World without You



Shushu, you left and with you a piece of my heart is gone. Words will never be able to describe everything you mean to me: my friend, my companion, my confidant, my soulmate. The purest most Unconditional love I have ever felt. You gave me the most amazing 16 years and for that, I will be forever grateful. I hope I will see you again, because the world is a little less colorful without your grumpy face in it. I love you forever dear friend. 🐶💔 Ana

10 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

My heart goes out to u!! I can imagine the hurt and sadness..I have lost one Cairn and a Tuxedo cat...I will miss seeing u post pics ...I loved those next to your talent. ((HUGS))

Sketchbook Wandering said...

I am so so sorry....Oh dear, sending you lots of comfort...

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so very sorry!!! It's so hard, when our fur baby passes! Sending you healing prayers!

Caffeine Girl said...

Sending you hugs!

Annette said...

So sorry my dear, it so hurts when our fur babies leave us. I know yours will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for you. Hugs

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry. I am thinking of you and sending hugs.

Jeanie said...

Ana, I am so deeply, deeply sorry. Those of us who have lost our special companions understand your pain. Sending hugs across the miles.

Shaharoh said...

Infinite hugs and infinite love :( xoxo

sonia a. mascaro said...

I am so very sorry... My heart aches for you... I lost my special companion, my dear Flora and I can understand your pain. Sending hugs across the miles, from São Paulo, Brasil.

If you have the time, you can see my lovely Flora, link here:
http://leavesgrass.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/flora-391997-1272011.html

sonia a. mascaro said...

I am so deeply sorry... My heart aches for you.
Sending hugs of comfort from miles and miles away. I am from São Paulo, Brasil.